This is my first blog post at Blogger for 10 Thought Tuesday. It's something I started doing many moons ago and it not only caught on.....but it stuck. If this is your first time reading it's really just a list of random thoughts that I'm thinking at the time that I scribble down and post. I hope that you play along. Maybe even leave me a link in the comments to your 10 thoughts. That would be cool.
1. Hubby has taken the week off work. I love the man, I really really do, but he's making me CRAZY!
2. I am eating a ham, chicken, roast beef, cheese sandwich with a glass of Dr. Rock. I really wanted Dr. Pepper but it was $2.69 and Dr. Rock was only 99 cents. I figure I rock anyway so it's a win-win for me.
3. Brandy~puppy the Super Dog is trying to get me to feed her my sandwich. She left her perfectly good bowl of vet "gastro intestinal" food to mooch off me. Meh. Maybe I would too if I had to eat vet food.
4. It is cool and raining outside today. It is just another reminder that fall is just around the corner. I'm hanging on to summer vacation fiercely.....but, I can feel the grasp of the fall routine juuuust over yonder. I'm not ready!!! I've got more lounging and reading to do!!!!
5. Yesterday we went to Indigo Books. I had $30 of gift cards given to me from piano students. I bought a novel about a donut shop [surprise surprise], a monogrammed magnetic bookmark, and EOS lip gloss. Why a book store has EOS hand lotion or lip gloss is beyond me.
6. Odell Willis is a defensive end for the Saskatchewan Roughriders tweeted that the new Tim Horton's peach mango smoothie is awesome and now he's addicted. #crack. So Hubby and I tried one for the first time yesterday. OMG and holy smokes they are yummy!
7. I seem to be on a Twitter role. Last week Shannon Tweed.....yes, THAT one......the one who is married to Gene Simmons responded to my Tweet about seeing KISS garden gnomes at the Canadian Tire.
8. I'm trying to compose this here list and Hubby keeps bothering me. Did I mention he's making me nuts? NUTS, I tell you. It's only day 2 of his holidays. *rolls eyes* In best Titanic voice "Help! help!"
9. Thursday, Friday & Saturday of this week is FolkFest in Saskatoon. We've bought our Passports and were looking at which pavilions to attend. This year we are making sure to hit up the Indian/Metis pavilion. I can't believe I've never taken that one in before. Highlights usually are the Norwegian and Scottish pavilions. This year we will be on our own time and don't need to rush around.