|My feetz outside reading before I was plagued by the "rash".|
It's a sunshiny day here in Toon Town. We're supposed to get up to 31*C this afternoon. For me, that is hot Hot HOT. It indeed still feels like summer but we can be sure the days are numbered.
Numbered like my list!
1. Yesterday I went to work and called all my students to inform them of their starting dates. It took about 45 minutes. I left mostly messages which I am thankful for. I really dislike phoning parents.
2. While I was at the school my classroom neighbour was busy packing up his belongings. He's not coming back this year. He's a good guy and says he might be back next year. We taught similar styles of music and tended to lean on each other for advice. I'll miss him.
3. Brandy~puppy is done with the Gastro Intestinal food. I mixed the last into the other kibble. She gobbled it up last night and this morning like she hasn't eaten in weeks. I just hope that the regular Purina food isn't too hard on her system. She seems fine so far. And no, the vet never got back to me nor did he advise me on what to feed her once the food was done.
4. Pennington's has shoes. Yes. And they are really super cute. The only problem is my closest and favourite store does not carry them. So to view and try on these super cute shoes I have to drive all the way over to the East Side. It's not fair. People on the West Side wear shoes too.
5. I'm going to make a hair appointment for a back to work "do". I think I will go shorter....about shoulder length. I explained to Hubby how I don't seem to get the results I want and he told me that I should tell the hair dresser to make me over....instead of telling them what I'm hoping for and ending up with the same cut that doesn't work. I think I'll try that.
6. Football critics and Ridernation are making me crazy this week. Yes, we lost another game. It's 4 in a row. The offence on all levels was poor this week. The thing about the football in this province is that fans are beyond passionate. I can't even explain what it's like until you experience it. But they are harsh. I'm staying quiet for now about it.
7. I'm almost finished reading Motor Mouth by Janet Evanovich. I thought that this was the first book in the series but I was led astray and it's actually the second book. I like it. I really enjoy Janet Evanovich's writing. It has a flow and pace to it that is so easy to read and time passes fast and you don't even know it. I gobble up her books.
8. I think when I go out I might stop at Tim Horton's and grab something for lunch. I love that new Peach Mango smoothie. Yes, I like it better than coffee.
9. *sigh* I need to do some major clean up before the school year starts. I feel like I'm going around in mental circles. I want to do this and I want to do that and soon I've thought about it so much I haven't done anything and time has passed me by. *sigh*