|Looking South West on the South Saskatchewan River|
Maybe I should say Un-Labeled instead.
10 Thought Tuesday ~ Un-Labeled ~
1. Some one said recently "I can't be bothered spending time thinking about how the things I say make someone feel. Life is too short." And this was said by a "loved one".
2. Some people will never change. I've accepted that. I know they won't change. This is how they are. When you accept that it's funny how you stop caring about them too.
3. I love me. I am awesome. My house is messy. I stay up too late and sleep too late. I eat Pop Tarts for breakfast [sometimes] and put cream in my coffee. My jeans might be tight and my make up a little too bold. I love deeply. I am passionate about my Riders. I am a role model for my students. And no matter what you say my dog is going to heaven when she passes. I don't need to be validated by anyone.
4. I decided a long long time ago that Hubby and Brandy were my family and the welfare of My Family comes first and foremost.
5. I live in a multicultural city. Do not point out to me the nationality of my neighbour or the person working in Timmies. I appreciate that these people have come here in search of a life. I appreciate that they are working and providing for their families and not living off the system. I love people. I don't need to know what colour their skin is.
6. Some people need to remember that their parents and grand parents were immigrants to this country too. My Dad's heritage is from England. My Mom's heritage is from Scotland and right here. Yes, they were First Peoples-Indigineous Aboriginal-Indian-Metis people. I am thankful for all of the branches of the family tree. Without them I wouldn't live here.
7. My new neighbours moved in on the weekend. I have only seen one vehicle with an Alberta license plate. I've only seen one male leave the house. I'm excited to see who is living there! I was also sad to see the other neighbours go and I wish I had gone to tell them how much I appreciated them. They looked out for other neighbours and that's unique these days.
8. My iPod is freaking awesome. I am using the reminders more and more. I love it. I feel like I don't need to remember so much. My brain is free-er. At the same time.....Angry Birds is far too addicting and it makes me angry when the pigs laugh at me.
9. I live in the most amazing place. The fall has been beautiful. We still have some colourful leaves on the trees and the temperature isn't all that cool yet. I live in the fastest growing city in western Canada and yet a short drive away is a lake to relax. I'm only 1.5 hours away from my parents. I drive 10 minutes to work. Nothing is too far away or too close. It's a terrific place. And it's where my Hubby and Doggie live.
10. I hope everyone had a great Canadian Thanksgiving. Mine was "meh". But it's alright because as you can see I have a lot to be thankful for and having a turkey meal turn out/not turn out doesn't change all of those things.