1. This afternoon I go for my eye check up. I don't think my vision has changed much. I suspect things are normal and I'll just get a new supply of contacts. I don't think I should tell my eye doc about the Gravy in the Eye incident.
2. My order from Bronners Christmas Wonderland arrived yesterday. The ornaments I ordered came in a much larger box than needed. I ordered a cannoli ornament, a donut, an angry bird glass ornament and an angry bird mini set for work. They also threw in a free ornament that says Merry Christmas on it. Another plus is they came backed in a ton of packing peanuts so now I have a way of getting Andrea her box of nail polish I promised her.
3. I got my hair cut last Wednesday. No one.....I mean, NO ONE noticed. Until yesterday. You know what the difference was? I didn't straighten my bangs. So everyone thought it looked curlier so I must have gotten a hair cut. These are people I see every single day.
4. Brandy's ear infection tried to flare up again. I think I have it under control. I doubled up her meds and got the ear drops going again. Her ears didn't get smelly. She seems tired a lot but otherwise is her regular self.
5. I went to the Roughrider store on Saturday. I had to get a couple things as Christmas presents. I bought myself a snow glob and a calendar. I like the calendar not only because it features my favourite players but because it is sponsored by KidSport and the money goes to support that organization. I like supporting a good cause.
6. I think we are going to have to get our house decorated this weekend. It is usually the last weekend in November that we decorate. For some reason this year it feels too soon. I don't know why. We don't even have lights up outside yet. I feel like a humbug. There are several on my street already. So I guess we better get after it this weekend!
7. Riding my stationary bike for 15 minutes gains me about 200 extra calories in the day. The problem with this is.....I'm left having to eat a bunch late in the day when I really don't feel like it. I know that if I had a bigger breakfast on the days I ride the bike would make a big difference, yet I can't seem to get myself to do that. I haven't changed my routine otherwise.
8. I'll be at work early today. My eye appointment is just down the street from work. So I think I will decorate my classroom. All the decking is there already stashed in my filing cabinet. I saw a coworkers room and her's looked so neat and tidy and festive. Mine always looks like a disaster. Now it will be a disaster with Christmas decorations.
9. I'm making chicken salad for lunch. I've been having a chicken salad sammie and Special K crackers every day for lunch. I'm addicted to those Special K crackers. They're like chips. Crack chips.
10. These are my thoughts. Not much rolling around in the ol' noggin' today. Oh but Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends. Enjoy your day! And watch out for the Black Friday Crazies!