1. I won't dwell on football. I'll save it for my football blog. But the Riders put on a good fight and exciting game against the Calgary Stampeders Sunday. I thought they won. But there was 52 seconds left on the clock and in the CFL anything can happen in that short amount of time. And it did. It's okay. I will live. I survived the 2009 Grey Cup disaster.....I can survive this.
2. Angry Birds has come out with a Star Wars edition!!! OMG it is so great!!!
3. Today I did actual exercise for the first time in a long time. I had a brain break through. An Ah-ha moment. If I exercise I can eat MORE food. That may seem simple. But I've thought in terms of exercising to not gain weight or exercising to wear or use up what I've eaten. But to exercise so I can eat! This is exciting.
4. I've logged into MyFitnessPal for 25+ days straight. I've cheated 2 times. I've logged and noted those cheats though. One was Halloween and the other was Sunday night after the football game. Anyhoo.....I'm eating regular meals but not finding extra calories to include fruit. I'm not a big fruit eater. But I know I need to eat it. I wasn't left with enough calories to do anything extra and I've been good. By exercising, I've practically gained an entire meal!!! Now I can easily get in a snack of banana and peanut butter. This is pretty exciting to me.
5. I've got a Febreeze dual air freshner plugged into the outlet in the dining room. It smells sooooo good in here! It smells like cranberries right now, but alternates with a warm caramel scent. It's so yummy! It's also seasonal.
6. Speaking of Christmas..... I have one batch of Christmas cards to address and still a few presents to buy. I pretty much know what I'm getting. I just have to make the shopping trip to do it. I feel really good about Christmas. I feel happy and joyful and like things are going smoothly. It's 2 weeks until we put up our Christmas tree!!!!
7. My new neighbours are kinda cool. Yes, they have a multitude of vehicles parked all over the street and yet for the first time ever.....EVAR.....there are Christmas decorations outside of the house. My other neighbours.....Neighbour Fred celebrated Christmas but there wasn't anything except a tree in the window. Now the house has light up candy canes outside. It's making me feel like I need to get out there and decorate too!
8. I'm going to take a few of our tomato cages and wrap them in Christmas lights. I got this idea from Pinterest. If I do this, they will look like Christmas trees. I think the only trick will be plugging them in. I have extra lights and the cages are just sitting there so why not give it a try!?
9. My personal consultation with the dietician is on Monday. I'm a little nervous about it. It's at the primary health centre near our house. The appointment is early for me and I have to be there 10 minutes early to check in too. I have an open mind. I hope she can offer me advice and help me to be a healthier version of me. **Editors Note: I jumped the gun. My appointment isn't until the 26th. Somehow I've lost a week in November!**
10. I've ordered a few ornaments from a place in Michigan called Bronner's Christmas Wonderland. I ordered one that looks like a cannoli!!! Also a sprinkled donut!!! And a set of Angry Bird ornaments. Yes, I am just a big kid. I love this season!!!!
|DO YOU SEE A FACE ON THIS TREE?|