|My new kitchen window|
No more stupid plastic that won't stick. No more crawling on the kitchen counter to put plastic up over the sink. No more plastic.....EVAR!
1. Did I mention the new windows and door?
2. I am now totally up to date in my How I Met Your Mother watching. I read that they've signed on for one more season. That means we won't find out who Ted married until next year. I have a feeling that this "Mother" has been in every scene ever filmed but we just don't know it. How epic would that be? It would be so awesome to find out we knew who it was all along.
3. I had fun visiting my parents last week. No matter how long I'm there for it always feels too short. We bought supper out twice and watched the final Twilight movie. Yup. That's right.....my parents are Twihards too.
4. Hhhhhhaaaave I told you we still have snow? Ugh! Today on the radio they said it was -15*C. They said it was a record temp for Saskatchewan. They said the last time it was that cold on this date Saskatchewan wasn't even a province. That means.....the last time it was this cold was in the 1880's!
5. I was doing a little tidying this afternoon and found a receipt from Vanessa's Dumplings. Vanessa's Dumplings at 220 East 14th Street.....NEW YORK. It was a receipt from our Food on Foot Tour. We bought pork dumplings and sat at a table and chatted with a couple from New Zealand. On that same tour, we experienced hot dogs, zeppole, deep fried oreo's, pork sliders, Boylans soda, and CANNOLI.
6. In 11 weeks I will be on summer holidays. It's hard to imagine with all the snow out there. My toes are begging to be liberated from their socks. I was going to book a pedicure but what's the point? No one will see my toes for another month.
7. It is 12 weeks until Roughrider training camp starts in my city. //=S=//
8. While I was at my parents my Hubby dined on hot wings. Do you know what happens to a man when they've eaten hot wings 4 days in a row?
9. I had a good day at work yesterday. Today might be another story. One student who isn't pulling his weight also neglected to get his festival enrolment in on time. I never phoned to let them know. I had my doubts that if he wasn't willing to listen to me and practice properly he wouldn't be ready for the festival anyhow. I hope it doesn't cause an issue with his parents. The problem isn't really lack of practice....it's not being mindful of correcting mistakes so he keeps practising everything wrong. I want to stress that this is one case and the majority of my students are right on track and amaze me all the time.
10. Bang. Bang. A Bangity-bang. A bangity-bang-bang-bang. <---- had to get that out of my system!