I wanted to name my blog "commandeered" but I'm a dog. Doggandeered just didn't have the right ring to it. Dog Eared sounds much betterer.
And yes....I've dog eared The Mom's blog to record my own thoughts.
2. CHEERIO'S!!!! OMG Cheerio's!!! There's some on the counter! *jumps* I can't reach them! OMG it's going to drive me crazy! CHEERIO'S!!! *lays down to wait for Cheerio's to drop off counter*
3. *scratches ear*
4. *runs away from The Mom because she has that Ear Cleaning look about her*
5. IT'S THE MAIL MAN! NO IT'S THE GARBAGE TRUCK! THE MAILMAN! GARBAGE TRUCK! WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *pant* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
6. *lays down on blue carpet* *sighs* Zzzzz....
7. The Mom loosened my collar today. It was getting a little snug. I seem to be very furry. It makes me hot. *pant* The Mom says Saturday I get to go to the spa. *wags tail*
8. Sometimes after a trip to the spa The Mom makes me wear my red sweater. I like my red sweater even though it makes me look like a Montreal Canadiennes hockey fan. I wish I had a green sweater. The Dad says they cost to much. Maybe if I saved enough dog cookies I'd be able to get one.
9. On the weekend The Dad likes to watch cars going around in a circle. He makes The Mom and me wait until the end. Sometimes there's something called the "lucky dog." The Mom says I get the Lucky Dog Award. *wags tail*
10. *licks netbook screen.* Nope. It doesn't taste like Cheerio's or cookies or chicken & rice. Pfft.